Host Your Event
Whether planning a small meeting or an exquisite wedding, the Museum offers a truly unique setting.
A variety of spaces can be tailored for your function from a state-of-the-art 300-seat theater and various sizes of galleries, as well as The Museum Café. The classically progressive design of the Museum's 203,000 square feet architecture, the Museum’s 18,000-work collection of art from around the world, and the many traveling exhibitions will add excitement to any event.
Call (602) 307-2019 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cummings Great Hall
Cummings Great Hall, designed by international architects Tod Williams/Billie Tsien & Associates, is one of the city's most dramatic multi-use spaces. From weddings and large cocktail style gatherings to exquisite dinners complete with live music, performances or visual aids, Cummings Great Hall can be the showcase setting for your event. As with all Museum venues, our professional planning staff will customize the Hall to your needs, adding the flair and beauty of Phoenix Art Museum.
- 6,600 sq. ft. with 20-27 ft. high sloped ceiling
- Stand-up capacity - 500
- Seating capacity - 350, with many custom configurations
- Built-in sound system and adjustable area lighting
- Up to three full-service, moveable ARTender bars with attendants
Receptions, large buffet-style parties or medium-sized dinners are at home in this central gallery where the accent is on customization. Artworks from the Museum's collection provide a unique atmosphere for any occasion. Our professional planning staff will advise you on caterers, music, florists etc.
- Reception capacity - 200
- Seating dinner capacity - 80
- Wedding ceremony seating - 150
- One to three full-service, moveable ARTender bars with attendants
The Museum Restaurant
An intimate space, perfect for private events, dinners, cocktail receptions, holiday parties and evening corporate receptions. We offer creative, seasonally focused menus, impeccable service and immaculately designed details that make any event – small or large, casual or elegant – an unforgettable experience. The space also includes a lovely built in bar.
- Catered exclusively by Santa Barbara Catering Company
- Seating capacity - 100
- Available for private gatherings prior to 10am or after 6pm
- Private dining room capacity -24
- Available for rental during non-public hours
Open to the public:
Angela and Leonard Singer Hall is the latest Museum’s meeting space. Completed in 2011, Singer Hall is equipped with the latest user-friendly technology including an LCD projector, Blue Ray and 4 microphones.
- Equipped with Internet access, 4 wireless microphones, an LCD projector and screen, Direct TV, DVD, Blue Ray and conference call capabilities
- Seating capacity - 55 for conference style, 120 for luncheon
- 2,000 sq. ft.
The perfect place for presentations, panel discussions, lectures and small to large meetings, Whiteman Hall was designed as a free-standing venue, or to complement event activities in other Museum areas. For an hour or a day, Whiteman Hall is Phoenix's special meeting place.
- Comfortable, tiered seating for 294
- Acoustically tuned
- Excellent sight lines
- Stage 24' wide x 12' deep with unique silver leaf back wall
- Equipped with projection video, dual slide projectors, DVD/VHS/CD/Tape player
- Stand-by AV technician
- Click here for technical specifications