School Membership Benefits
Extend learning beyond the classroom!
Give your staff, students, and their families the opportunity to experience the largest art museum in the Southwest. For annual dues of just $90, students, faculty, or staff members of your school will enjoy all of the benefits of a Family membership including:
- Free general admission** for two adults and their children or grandchildren ages 17 and under. The cardholder must be an employee, a guardian of a student, or a student that attends the school named on the card.
- 10% discount for the cardholder at The Museum Store* and Palette at Phoenix Art Museum.
* This includes the purchase of art supplies for the classroom.
** School Memberships are NOT valid for admission to specially ticketed or special admission exhibitions.
To join, please call 602-257-2124.
Download flyer here
Eligibility Requirements, Policies, and Procedures
- Only K - 12 schools are eligible for the School Membership Program (including public, private and home schools).
- School Memberships are available at the Family level only ($90).
- The School will receive a Membership card in the name of the school, which must be available throughout the year to students, faculty, and staff to check- out for their individual use.
- Schools must provide the name and business phone number of a designated staff or faculty member in an accessible office or department at the School (with the exception of home schools) who will be responsible for the proper use and distribution of the Membership card.
- Only one student, faculty, or staff family per day may use the Membership benefits.
- School Memberships are valid for one year (12 months) from date of issue. The expiration date will be listed on the membership card.
- School Memberships are NOT valid for specially ticketed or special admission exhibitions.
- School Memberships CANNOT be used for a class tour. A School Membership is intended for individual or family use only. Schools are encouraged to book field trips 5 weeks in advance with the Museum’s Program Coordinator by calling 602-257-4356 and will be assessed charges appropriate to the day of their visit. There may be funds available for Title 1 Schools to assist in defraying admission costs.
- For more information, contact the Membership Office.