Discover the world of contemporary art at Phoenix Art Museum when you join Friends of Contemporary Art. From meet-and-greets with renowned and emerging artists to exclusive access to exhibition openings, films, and artist lectures, you’ll be the first to experience what’s new, what’s now right here in the heart of your city.
Requirements for FCA Membership
• A passion for and commitment to contemporary art at Phoenix Art Museum
Friends $150 | Friends Under-40 $100
• Free admission for two to all FCA-exclusive contemporary art exhibition previews
• Free admission and priority seating for two for contemporary art lectures and film series
• Complimentary subscription to tri-annual FCA e-newsletter
• Invitations to contemporary art special events and fundraisers
• Discounts and priority reservations for events such as PhxArt Amplified and more.
Includes all of the benefits of Friend level, plus:
• Invitation for two to a FCA-exclusive behind-the-scenes exhibition tour led by a Museum curator
• Invitations to regional and national contemporary art experiences, including artist-studio visits
• Free admission for two to the Lenhardt Lecture and Emerging Artist Lecture, including access to VIP receptions with the artists
Includes all of the benefits of Friend and Collector levels, plus:
• Invitation for two to a private collection tour and hosted reception
• Priority registration for regional and national contemporary art experiences, including artist-studio visits
• Up to four complimentary tickets for guests to any FCA lectures and films, and up to two additional complimentary tickets for guests to the Lenhardt Lecture and Emerging Artist Lecture, including access to VIP receptions with the artist.
Please note: All current members of Contemporary Forum will be “grandfathered in” at the level closest to their current gift (but never lower). Existing Benefactor members ($1000) will be provided two years of FCA membership.