Devour Culinary Classic
Mar 4, 2017, 11:30am
Mar 5, 2017, 11:30am
The Devour Culinary Classic, formerly known as the Devoured Culinary Classic, is the region’s premier annual culinary celebration hosted by Devour Phoenix, Local First Arizona, Phoenix Art Museum, and Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance at Phoenix Art Museum. The goal is to showcase Arizona’s celebrity culinary community as well as its fine food and drink producers and purveyors, all while furthering metro Phoenix as a dining destination worthy of international prestige. An event for every taste, the two-day Devour Culinary Classic offers attendees the chance to partake in innovative culinary demonstrations, meet top chefs and restaurateurs as well as taste an enormous array of culinary excellence from the region’s best chefs, restaurants, local food artisans, brewers, and vintners.
The Devour Culinary Classic continues to be named the leading and most-anticipated culinary event in the Phoenix area. Already this year, the Devour Culinary Classic was named Best Food Festival by Phoenix Magazine and Best Culinary Festival by Phoenix New Times, and also received the Good Neighbor Award from the Arizona Restaurant Association’s Foodist Awards.
Saturday, March 4th (SOLD OUT) & Sunday, March 5th (SOLD OUT)
10:30am-11:30am: VIP / PRESS HOUR Both days' VIP tickets are currently sold out.
11:30am-3pm: GENERAL ADMISSION Both days' general admission tickets are currently sold out.
Members' Pre-sale Ticket: Pre-Sale Ticket Pricing On Sale Nov 21st - 25th
General Public Ticket Sales: On Sale November 28th until sold out
General Admission Ticket: $109 per person/per day
VIP Ticket (limited quantities): $150 per person/per day
Available while supplies last at www.devouredphoenix.com
General Admission event ticket includes:
*THE FINE PRINT*
- Tickets on sale until sold out. Museum is closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 24.
- Museum General Admission passes, coupons, and special offers are not valid for this event and can NOT be applied towards price of event tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Museum Member pre-sale ticket limit is 8 per Membership.
- Two day tickets are no longer available. A single ticket must be purchased for each day to attend both days.
- There are no tickets priced for children. Children aged 6 years and up will need their own ticket. All ticket buyers must be 21 and over.
- Public ticket prices will have fees added on when purchasing online or over phone.
- Due to space restrictions, strollers are highly discouraged in the Dorrance Sculpture Garden. We thank you for understanding!