First Friday at Phoenix Art Museum
Sep 1, 2017, 6pm
Every First Friday, Phoenix Art Museum offers free general admission and discounted special exhibition admission* from 6 - 10PM. This month, join us to celebrate the grand opening of our latest special engagement exhibition, Past/Future/Present: Contemporary Brazilian Art from the Museum of Modern Art, São Paulo, with music and performances celebrating Brazilian culture! Exhibition tickets are $5 and free for Members.
• Past/Future/Present: Contemporary Brazilian Art from the Museum of Modern Art, São Paulo* Opening Night
• Contemporary Forum Artists Grant Winners and Arlene and Morton Scult Artist Exhibition
• Virtue and Valor: Sikh Art and Heritage
• Good Sport
• Longer Ways to Go: Photography of the American Road
• Video Crossings Series: Magdalena Fernández, 2iPM009
• Selections from the Schorr Collection
• Philip C. Curtis: The New Deal and American Regionalism
• Border Crossings: Mexico and the American Southwest
Share your First Friday experience: @phxart #phxartff #phxartbrazil
- Paid parking is available just north of Phoenix Art Museum at Central United Methodist Church from 5pm- 10pm on First Friday. The charge is $10 and can be paid using cash or credit card. Click here for an online map.
- Free overflow parking is also available across the street from Phoenix Art Museum at Central Arts plaza, on the 3rd and 4th floors of the parking garage on the southwest corner of Central Avenue and Palm Lane. Click here for an online map.
Image: Marcelo Zocchio, Os cem (The One Hundred), 1997. Acrylic paint on photographs. Museum of Modern Art, São Paulo Collection, Gift of the Artist. Photo by Romulo Fialdini.