First Friday at Phoenix Art Museum
Oct 6, 2017, 6pm
Every First Friday, Phoenix Art Museum offers free general admission and discounted special exhibition admission* from 6 - 10PM.
• Past/Future/Present: Contemporary Brazilian Art from the Museum of Modern Art, São Paulo*
• A Tribute to James Galanos
• Alexander Calder: An Outburst of Color
• Infinite Light: A Photographic Meditation on Tibet
• Virtue and Valor: Sikh Art and Heritage
• Longer Ways to Go: Photography of the American Road Closes October 15
• Selections from the Schorr Collection
• Philip C. Curtis: The New Deal and American Regionalism
• Border Crossings: Mexico and the American Southwest
- Paid parking is available just north of Phoenix Art Museum at Central United Methodist Church from 5 - 10pm on First Friday. The charge is $10 and can be paid using cash or credit card. Click here for an online map.
- Free overflow parking is also available across the street from Phoenix Art Museum at Central Arts plaza, on the 3rd and 4th floors of the parking garage on the southwest corner of Central Avenue and Palm Lane. Click here for an online map.
Share your First Friday experience: @phxart #phxartff
*Special exhibitions are free for Museum Members.
Image: Penna Prearo, Sao todos filhos de... Deus VI (They Are All Children of... God VI), 1999. Gift of The Morgan Guaranty Trust Company of New York.