Teen Art Council Applications Due
Join the Teen Art Council!
For teens, by teens.
Applications are due on May 31, 2018.
Teen Art Council is a paid arts leadership opportunity for high school students who:
- collaborate to build a safe space where teens can connect to art, inspire each other, and contribute to a creative community
- act as ambassadors for Phoenix Art Museum and represent their peers within the Museum
- meet artists, museum staff, and other creative people
- explore art and museum careers
Each program year, 15 students from all over the Valley represent the perspective of their peers.
To be eligible, you must:
- be able to attend weekly meetings (on Wednesday evenings, 5-7 pm) and events such as Teen Night and #Untitled.
- participate in two Discount Tire Free Family Weekends throughout the year (held the second weekend of each month) for 5 hours each day
- be a high school student in good standing
- have reliable transportation to the Museum
Apply now for the 2018-2019 program year.
Program runs from August 22, 2018 through May 22, 2019.