First Friday at Phoenix Art Museum
Every First Friday, Phoenix Art Museum offers free general admission and discounted special exhibition admission* from 6 - 10PM.
• Samurai: Armor from the Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Collection
• Virtue and Valor: Sikh Art and Heritage
• Good Sport
• Longer Ways to Go: Photography of the American Road
• Selections from the Schorr Collection
• Philip C. Curtis: The New Deal and American Regionalism
- Paid parking is available just north of Phoenix Art Museum at Central United Methodist Church from 5pm- 10pm on First Friday. The charge is $10 and can be paid using cash or credit card. Click here for an online map.
- Free overflow parking is also available across the street from Phoenix Art Museum at Central Arts plaza, on the 3rd and 4th floors of the parking garage on the southwest corner of Central Avenue and Palm Lane. Click here for an online map.
Share your First Friday experience: @phxart #phxartff