Fourth of July
Join us during normal hours, 10 am to 5 pm, for festive activities and *discounted admission* in honor of American Independence Day.
- Discounted admission all day: $7 for adults and $4 for youth (includes special exhibition Agnes Pelton: Desert Transcendentalist) with free admission for United States veterans, active-duty, and retired military personnel through the Military Access Program (MAP@PAM) generously sponsored by APS.
- Free poster with any Museum Membership purchase! Scavenger hunts are available at the front desk and special prizes are available upon completion.
- Self-guided sketching in the American galleries and American Gallery tours at 11:30 am
- From 11:00 am to 3:30 pm, enjoy burgers and gourmet hot dogs available for purchase at Palette. Free popcorn is available courtesy of Harkins Theatres along with free make-your-own sno cones!
- Free catalogue with any Museum Store purchase
Image of free poster below!
Special thanks to Harkins Theatres!
Image credit: Philip C. Curtis, Grandfather's House, Fourth of July, 1985, oil on panel, Gift of Gil and Nancy Waldman in honor of the Museum's 50th Anniversary