Join us for Phoenix Art Museum's 5th Annual Educator Arts Day + Cultural Arts Fair. Educators enjoy a FREE day of celebrating arts integrated learning.
Registration for this exciting event includes the following:
• Engaging professional development workshops
• Discover the community resources available for you and your students at the Cultural Resource Fair featuring more than 40 organizations
• Opportunities to network with educators from across Arizona
• Raffle with prizes from our cultural partners
• Catered lunch from Palette Museum Cafe
• Continuing education credit certificate
• Pre-orders for this year’s t-shirt featuring a quote by artist Faith Ringgold for only $15 ($22.50 the day of the event while supplies last)
NEW this year! Phoenix Art Museum Members will also receive:
• Priority registration for workshops
• Access to the Members-only coffee lounge
• One additional raffle ticket!
Not a member? Join today! A one-year educator membership is only $45 for a year—giving you free access to all our educator programs throughout the year, plus the perks of a Museum membership.
Open to all Arizona educators including, but not limited to classroom, performing, and visual arts teachers from public, private, and charter schools; community educators; preschool and out-of-school-time providers.
Don’t wait! Registration for Educator Arts Day + Cultural Arts Fair ends August 12, 2019. Space is limited. Pre-registration required.