First Friday at Phoenix Art Museum
*Special exhibitions are free for Museum Members.
Share your First Friday experience: @phxart #phxartff
- 6 - 8 pm: Valeska Soares: Push Pull
- 6 - 9 pm: DanceFest 2018
- 7 - 8:30 pm: Poetry Reading: Ada Limón
Happy Hour at Palette
- Drink specials | 3 - 8 pm
- Appetizer specials | 3 - 6 pm
- Pop-up patio bar | 6 - 8 pm
• Valeska Soares: Any Moment Now
• Video Crossings: Mary Lucier
• Video Crossings: Erick Meyenberg
• Modern Simplicity
• Selections from the Schorr Collection
• Philip C. Curtis: The New Deal and American Regionalism
• Border Crossings: Mexico and the American Southwest
• Carlos Amorales: Black Cloud
• The Logic of the Copy: Four Decades of Photography in Print
• Poetry in Motion
• Warriors of World War I: Sikh Art and Heritage
Phoenix Art Museum is one of five Artlink Phoenix First Friday Trolley hubs. Park and enjoy the Museum then take the trolley tour and explore all the downtown Phoenix arts and culture destinations. The Museum is conveniently located by the Central and McDowell Valley Metro Lightrail station.
- Paid parking is available just north of Phoenix Art Museum at Central United Methodist Church from 5pm- 10pm on First Friday. The charge is $10 and can be paid using cash or credit card. Click here for an online map.
- Free overflow parking is also available across the street from Phoenix Art Museum at Central Arts plaza, on the 3rd and 4th floors of the parking garage on the southwest corner of Central Avenue and Palm Lane. Click here for an online map.