Jewelry & Chocolate Valentine’s Day Shopping Promotion
February 9 -14
Love is in the air at The Museum Store! Shop a bountiful selection of jewelry and gifts sure to inspire that loving feeling in that special someone. Join us to kick things off Saturday, February 9 for a jewelry trunk show featuring local artisan Judith Amiel-Bendheim. Receive 20% off and take home a complimentary petite bag of premium chocolates with any $75 or more jewelry purchase. And, Members can get their items gift wrapped for free!
Sale & Promo
• February 9–14
• 20% off any jewelry purchase. Sales price does not combine with any other discount or sale including Member’s discount. Online code for 20% off is LOVE2019.
• Receive a complimentary petite bag of premium chocolates with any $75 jewelry purchase (after discount.) In-store only.
• Members can receive free Valentine’s Day inspired gift wrap on any purchase of $75 or more. $5 per item for non-members. In-store only.
Jewelry Trunk Show
• February 9, 11 am–3 pm
• Featuring local artisan Judith Amiel-Bendheim
• Sale and promo includes trunk showtimes
Judith was born in Jerusalem Israel, and graduated from The Hebrew University with a bachelors degree in pharmaceutical science and a MBA from Ono Academic College. Before becoming a ceramic and jewel artist, she practiced as a pharmacist in both the private and public sectors.