First Friday at Phoenix Art Museum | Exploding Plastic Inevitable
Come blow your mind at the Silver Dream Factory with live interpretations inspired by Andy Warhol!
Wooden Indian channels the Velvet Underground • Four Chambers Press • Conder/dance • Liliana Gomez • YaiCecream • Barbra Seville • DJentrification • Francisco Flores • Jar of Buttons • TumbleTees • Palabra hair.art.collective • Fashion from the VAULT • DJ Smite • Rare Scarf Vintage • Mapache Films • Vintage by Misty • Tuft & Needle • Shane Kennedy • Salon Estique
Exhibitions on view:
- Andy Warhol: Portraits - $2 today only!
- Leonardo da Vinci's Codex Leicester and The Power of Observation - $8 for Adults, $5 for youth 6-17 after 6 p.m.
- PLATINUM: Contemporary Photography - Free after 6 p.m.
- Mysteries from Europe: Works by Unidentified Artists - Free after 6 p.m.
- All That Glitters is Not Gold: Platinum Photography from the Center for Creative Photography - Free after 6 p.m.
- Fashioned In America - Free after 6 p.m.
- Sacred Stories and Images of the Buddha: The Vessantara Jataka Scroll - Free after 6 p.m.
Phoenix Art Museum is one of four Artlink Phoenix First Friday Trolley hubs! Park and enjoy the museum then take the trolley tour and explore all the downtown Phoenix arts and culture destinations. The museum is conveniently located by the Central and McDowell Valley Metro Lightrail station.
Could you see yourself as a member of Phoenix Art Museum? Want to win a Museum Membership?
- Share the party on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with the hashtags #Warholphx + #EPI for a chance to win a free Museum Membership!
- One winner will be selected and notified by March 13.
Share your First Friday experience with hashtags #phxff #ldvcodex #platinum #EuroMysteries #AllThatGlitters #fashionedinamerica #BuddhaScroll @phxart.
Ernst & Young LLP