First Friday at Phoenix Art Museum
From 6 - 10 pm on the first Friday of each month, Phoenix Art Museum offers free general admission and discounted special exhibition admission.*
Join us on May 4, 2018, to see two new exhibitions: To Be Thirteen and The Figure in Context, hear live storytelling in The Whole Story, and more. This is the last First Friday to see the special exhibition Iris van Herpen: Transforming Fashion, closing May 13, 2018.
- See an installation by nearly 100 students from the Environmental Design Program at ASU’s Herberger Institute for the Arts, inspired by the changing landscape of design education to present their plan for a radical path forward.
• Video Crossings: Mary Lucier
• Video Crossings: Erick Meyenberg
• Modern Simplicity
• Selections from the Schorr Collection
• Philip C. Curtis: The New Deal and American Regionalism
• Border Crossings: Mexico and the American Southwest
• Carlos Amorales: Black Cloud
• Poetry in Motion
• Saintly Soldiers of the Sikh Faith
• Warriors of World War I: Sikh Art and Heritage