“The experience has been invaluable and something I wish I would have done earlier in my college career because it helps with determining a focused career path and provides work experience that is necessary to be a viable player in today’s job market."
Phoenix Art Museum’s internship program offers undergraduates, graduate students, and recent graduates (within one year of graduation date) hands-on job training coupled with a robust professional development series that prepares interns to enter the job market with confidence. Phoenix Art Museum is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage talented individuals from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender expressions to apply.
- Internships are project-based and span all departments.
- Interns have direct access to staff.
- Internships are open to all majors.
- Internships are part-time (160 total work hours) and offered three sessions per year: Spring, Summer and Fall.
- Unless otherwise noted all internships at Phoenix Art Museum are performed on a volunteer basis. Museum staff members aid in the intern’s pursuit of academic credit, if applicable.
- All interns receive a one-year membership at Phoenix Art Museum.
Applications for Spring 2018 internships are due Friday, October 20, 2017.
Questions? Email the Museum's Higher Education Program Coordinator at Jennifer.Adams@phxart.org