Phoenix Art Museum is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from talented individuals of all races, cultures, ethnicities, socioeconomic backgrounds, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender expressions.
Phoenix Art Museum Internships + DAMLI Internships
- Culturally identify with a group underrepresented in museums and visual arts organizations including, but not limited to, individuals of Black or African American, Asian or Pacific Islander, Hispanic or Latinx, or Native American descent.
- Be a resident of Arizona attending college either in-state or out-of-state, or Arizona residents who recently graduated from an in-state or out-of-state college (within 12 months of graduation date).
How to Apply
- personal statement
- two letters of recommendation
- unofficial transcripts
Apply online here or below. Both internship opportunities share the same application.
Interested in the DAMLI Curatorial Fellowship? Applications are available on our Careers page! DAMLI applications require additional materials – follow directions on the application.
- Students can submit applications for both regular and DAMLI internships.
- Internships are project-based and span all departments.
- Internships are open to all majors.
- Internships are part-time (160 total work hours) and offered three sessions per year: Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- All interns receive a one-year membership at Phoenix Art Museum.
Questions about internships? Email Briana Tutwiler, the Museum's higher education program coordinator, at Briauna.Tutwiler@phxart.org.